Storage renters require safe, reliable storage facilities to protect their belongings. Steel storage buildings address their needs and offer many benefits for storage facility owners. Compared to wood and brick, steel buildings are easier to clean and maintain, allowing you to spend more time running your business. Proper insulation can also reduce heating and cooling costs for climate-controlled buildings, which helps save you money. Additionally, the durability of steel buildings gives renters the best protection, offering resistance to pests, mold, mildew and fire hazards.
Buying direct from the manufacturer means you receive the best possible price and you control the design details from start to finish. Our distribution network allows us to quickly deliver your custom building to your jobsite. While we do not erect the buildings, our customer support team is available to answer your questions.
Custom Metal Buildings for Your Customers
All of Heritage’s single-story self storage buildings are fully customizable to fit the needs of your business and end user. Our products and accessories include:
- Galvalume® Plus wall panels that can be pre-painted in a variety of colors and are backed by a superior paint warranty that guarantees against peeling, fading, chalking or cracking
- Framing members that are pre-painted with standard red-oxide primer or optional galvanized members
- Several door and trim packages in a wide array of colors
- Multiple roof panel profiles and wall panel profiles, including standing seam roofs
- Various mullion configurations
All other construction materials, such as gutters and downspouts, windows, insulation and more, can be added to your standard mini storage building as well.