DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR, A BETTER INVESTMENT NOW & LATER
The steel buildings available from Heritage Building Systems can be used for a wide variety of purposes and potentially offer greater benefits than you’ll find with virtually any other conventional construction materials. Why choose steel? The advantages are numerous.
STEEL VS OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS
When looking at cost per square foot, steel will be comparable to wood or other conventional building materials for buildings larger than about 1,200-1,500 square feet. But even if you find that your steel building is a larger initial investment, over the long run your structure can be significantly less expensive to own and maintain.
BENEFITS OF STEEL BUILDINGS
- Low Maintenance – A steel building is easier to maintain and clean than structures made of wood or brick. And Heritage’s superior paint warranty guarantees against peeling, fading, chalking or cracking.
- Energy Efficient – Proper insulation can save money on heating and cooling costs. With the right insulation, animals or livestock can be housed in a steel building
- Durable – Steel buildings do not rot like wood and can stand up to constant use and strong weather conditions, including wind, rain, snow, and seismic events.
- Pest Resistant – Metal is not susceptible to termites and other destructive pests.
- Fire Retardant – Steel is not susceptible to fire hazards.
- Less Expensive to Insure – Because of its superior strength and durability, as well as its resistance to fire and other natural disasters, your insurance costs may be lower if you choose a steel building over other materials.